Through generous print and anonymous donations, we are excited to offer six workshop waivers. All submissions must be in by Feb 25th. Recipients will have the registration fee waived. Food, lodging and travel not included.
- From the print auction, five scholarships
are available for one of the following possible considerations:
- A student of color.
- Someone who identifies as female.
- The remaining 3 waivers are for those who otherwise would not be able to attend for financial reasons.
- Please submit a letter describing your background, why you want to attend and how it could support your path. A letter of recommendation is also recommended. Send applications
to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Print Scholarship.”
- The applications will be juried by:
- Leah Millis, a senior photographer for Reuters in D.C.
- Carolina Hidalgo, a visual journalist at St. Louis Public Radio.
- Bethany Mollenkof, a freelance director and photographer.
- Ariel Zambelich, a freelance photo editor and photographer.
- One anonymous donation opened a scholarship intended for someone who may come from a background other than in photojournalism.
- To be considered for this, submit a letter describing your background, why you want to attend and explain your financial need. Letters should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line of “Anonymous Scholarship.” The award will be juried by the donor.